Wednesday, August 20, 2008

things to do in bombay when you're dead inside

Question: what is black and white (and green) and cute all over?

Is it this puppy that hangs out near our office? Yes, if you don't look too closely at his mangy fur.



Is it this baby sweater set I made out of sock yarn? I hope so.



And here's a lace baby hat being blocked on a cereal bowl:



That's all I gots. What can I say--I have been here enough that on weekends I prefer to just hang out at home and avoid the noise and crowds and smells and sights and general bombardment of the senses that comes with Bombay. Today Casey and I spent the afternoon watching DVDs and, um, drinking hard liquor.

Alex and Robin went to a museum today, so maybe they will have more interesting things to post.

No comments: