Normally I have a pretty subdued social life (primarily because I can't stand any of my colleagues--you guys knew that, right?), but since I'm only back in SF for a couple of weeks it has been non-stop action so far as I try to squeeze in as much as possible. Last night I went with a friend to Cafe du Nord to see Peter Case. I saw him about 20 years ago at McCabe's Guitar Shop in Santa Monica and then about 10 years ago at Tin Angel in Philadelphia, so it was fun to see him in yet another cool venue at yet another stage of his career. And he referred to Bob Dylan at least four times last night, so you know he's cool.
Special note to Other Karen/Miss Karen/Riggy/killerlouise: Cafe du Nord is just a few doors from Lucky 13. Ahh, memories.
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I already really miss Alex and Casey. The jerks.
No comments:
Post a Comment