Wednesday, August 20, 2008

all washed up and comin' at ya



People, I swear to you that there has not been a SINGLE day since June 22, when we arrived, that the Mumbai 5-day forecast has been for anything other than "Scattered T-Storms" across the board. The only thing that has changed is that for the past couple of weeks the temps have been about 5-10 degrees lower than before.

Seriously, why do they even bother updating this thing between June and October?

It has been pouring for the last three days; I hope our flight isn't delayed or canceled. Urrrrggggggggh. San Franciscans, we'll see you at the office on Monday! I know y'all just saw me a few weeks ago, but this time Mr. Alex will be with me. Yay.

I haven't seen Casey in well over a month. Not that I care, because he is a jack@ss. Still, I'm just sayin'. Maybe I miss him a little.

No comments: